- chopped chicken breasts
- smashed! garlic
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped green bell pepper
- chopped green onions
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- chopped cilantro
- extra virgin olive oil
- vegetable oil
- Worcestershire Sauce
- avocado, chopped (optional)
- Saute chicken on skillet with some vegetable oil (we are not frying here!) until cooked and golden brown.
- Then mix the cooked chicken with the rest of the ingredients and adjust the flavorings to your liking.
It should taste very fresh, flavorful and not heavy. Great with brown rice, whole-grain chips, warm pita bread, corn tortillas,
What would you eat this chicken salsa with?
Watch out for this recipe tomorrow!
So overdue but so here!
onion and garlic powder
(a spoon of olive oil, just enough to moisten the meat)
1. Add all the ingredients to the ground beef in a mixing bowl except the sumac and knead the meat well.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and roll out the meat into small kabobs.
3. Cook on both sides until meat inside is not red.
4. Sprinkle some sumac over the mini kabobs.
Eat with sliced lemons, warm pita bread, fattoush, and garlic or cucumber yogurt.
Watch for this Asian Surprise recipe on Monday! Plus it is really easy to make…