So overdue but so here!
onion and garlic powder
(a spoon of olive oil, just enough to moisten the meat)
1. Add all the ingredients to the ground beef in a mixing bowl except the sumac and knead the meat well.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and roll out the meat into small kabobs.
3. Cook on both sides until meat inside is not red.
4. Sprinkle some sumac over the mini kabobs.
Eat with sliced lemons, warm pita bread, fattoush, and garlic or cucumber yogurt.
Here is an easy and yummy! recipe that could be done, seriously like in 5 minutes!
- a bag of fresh baby spinach or mixed spring salad (different types of salad greens)
- extra virgin olive oil
- a handful of dried cranberries
- crumbled feta cheese
- Rinse and dry salad greens.
- Add the remaining ingredients and make sure to mix well until everything is evenly coated with e.v.o.o., cranberries, and Feta cheese.
This tastes so good.
I have not tried this but I am sure you could add grilled chicken breasts or some walnuts/slivered almonds to make it a lunch meal,
to take to work, a picnic, or potluck side dish!
What other ingredients would you add to the salad?